Lightbox needs you. Provided you’re an ace Paid Social Media Specialist.
18th May 2021
You heard it right. We need YOU. Please. Now. Or whenever your notice period finishes.
Before we tell you more about the role, let us tell you a little more about us.
We exist to make life easy for our clients and each other.
We do this by collaborating to deliver high-quality projects and services to help our clients to grow better through digital.
So, what is the role?
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist that is full of energy, ideas, loves social and marketing in general. This is also a creative role to see your content and campaign ideas brought to life help clients to grow through digital channels. Your background will be successfully creating and delivering digital campaigns for clients in a fast-paced digital/creative agency environment.
Following the initial sales process, you will also be involved in onboarding clients, briefing the team, and ensuring that we build strong relationships with clients and meet their digital objectives and KPI’s.
Working with the team and our Digital Lead, you will also be involved in the delivery and management of campaigns so an understanding of paid and organic social media is essential.
A wider knowledge of other digital channels such as PPC will also be beneficial.
We are building a team of nice, talented people who are positive, energetic, love what they do, and want to do a great job for clients.
- To create high-quality content and campaigns for clients that follow their brand tone of voice and appeal to their customers.
- To be part of the team’s inspiration process in researching client needs, audience personas, and channel targeting data. You will input into creative ideas, the overall strategy and then, working with the team, ensure that the strategy is delivered to meet client objectives.
- Working with the team, you will ensure that projects are delivered on time and within the allocated billable hours to prevent over-servicing.
- To work collaboratively with the other service disciplines to ensure that projects reflect the original intent and meet the client/design brief.
- To be able to respond to customer requests (directly or indirectly) confidently, efficiently, and effectively. Strong client relationships are fundamental to the success of the campaigns and our agency. You will be the primary point of contact for many of our digital marketing clients.
- Deliver creative campaign and content ideas for client briefs and challenges. Achieve the desired results.
- Manage advertising and project budgets and delivery to report back to clients on activity and results.
- Support our digital lead in the handover from sales to onboarding and delivery.
- Bring new ideas to the agency and our working methods.
Creative campaign ideas.
3 years experience running Paid Social Media Campaigns.
Experience running Organic Social Media accounts.
Campaign planning and delivery.
Strong organisational skills.
Creative. Organised. Energetic. Influential. Commercial
Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to creating a working environment that allows you to deliver your best work and be creative.
A collaborative environment where you can develop your skills and grow as a person alongside a team of digital experts and most of all ‘nice people’ that celebrate success and pull together to overcome challenges.
We want you to succeed in your role. New ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
To ensure this, we have developed structured, quarterly progress meetings that focus on your objectives and KPI’s as well as discussing your ambitions and growth.
Our purpose is ‘Make life easy’ which means making life easy for each other and our clients.
If you’d like to know more about this role, please send your CV to Sharon here or call Sharon on 0121 516 2500.