We have a proactive approach to support and take pride in creating and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients. There is always someone from the Lightbox team on hand ready to help and answer questions about anything, whether that be your ecommerce site or a general question about business. We’re here to lend a helping hand.
When you come to us looking to elevate your online presence through an ecommerce website, you won’t just benefit from our experience and knowledge but you’ll be immersed into the support system we have in place at Lightbox. We’re always here to answer any questions you may have about your project as well as any marketing or general business queries; we’re here to help. When it comes to the technical side of support, someone from our in-house development team will always be on hand to support you through understanding your ecommerce website; whether that be talking you through the CMS or advising you on what’s best for driving your digital presence. Our ongoing dedication to your ecommerce site means that we are always monitoring what’s going on so if something were to happen to it, you don’t have to worry; we’re alerted and resolve the issue straight away as well as updating any open source platforms you may have integrated within your website. Site performance and security are key for ecommerce platforms and our proactive approach to supporting you and your website, means we ensure your site is always doing the best it possibly can.
- The initial enquiry marks the start of our proactive approach to support. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer any questions, whether they’re project related, technical or general.
- Our digital insight session will quickly assure you of the support system we have in place at Lightbox, from that very meeting right up until project completion.
- Throughout the project, you can reach our entire team whenever you want, over the phone or through the support email system. If you need technical help then our in-house development team are available to answer any questions you may have.
- To maintain a strong relationship, we’ll keep you up to date and in the know at all times; you’ll always be on the same page as us when it comes to your ecommerce website.
- Even when your ecommerce site is live, we’ll continue to offer our support for as long as you need it. Advances in business and technologies are inevitable so we’ll be there ready to guide you on the growing potential of your online presence.