A 30-day digital activation for recovery and growth
Digital initiatives have turned into digital imperatives.
If the lockdown has taught us anything in business, it’s that the use of digital has just accelerated – at warp-speed.
To come back stronger, businesses need to accelerate the development of digital. And for many, the next six months will define their future.
That’s why we’ve laid out an agenda to help businesses re-focus their migration to digital – and to do so at pace, to fast-forward it over 30 days.
Develop your 30-DAY plan with us
The workshop is held at our office in Birmingham (B3 1BG), where we offer a safe office environment which is Covid-19 compliant, following the Government Guidelines on social distancing.
1. To help clarify your business objectives; how they may have changed, and the impact required from your digital assets and marketing to achieve them.
2. To develop ideas to increase revenues with customers.
3. To rethink customer journeys and accelerate the development of digital solutions
4. To refocus your digital efforts to reflect changing customer expectations and behaviours
5. To develop a “sense of possibility”, turning the current crisis into opportunity
Fast Forwarding Digital at Hampton Manor
Four months ago the hospitality industry shut down. Hampton Manor lost their entire offering overnight (Michelin Star restaurant, weddings, overnight stays).
We helped them to launch their new ‘Staycation’ product through targeted paid Social Media ads to drive ‘Staycation’ bookings along with increasing traffic to the website.
Staycation enquiries generated since the start of June
Cost per enquiry generated
Increase in relevant traffic to the Hampton Manor website
(from 824 to 4,899 visitors) in 1 month